Chakra balancing with crystals: All you got to know!
Let me start by saying that the strategies I examine here are surely not by any means the only techniques or the "right" way. An old Japanese saying ~ "There are numerous ways up the Mountain, however, the perspective on the Moon from the top is the equivalent." 🙂
Additionally, if it's not too much trouble realize that you don't have to have another person do Chakra balancing for you… you can do your own chakra Healing stones sessions, no problem. Actually, I do this for myself.
However… I do adore completing crystals and gems healing sessions by an expert Crystal Healer and I HIGHLY suggest it. That is definitive! In the event that you've never had an expert Healing stones sessions… check whether there's somebody in your general vicinity and bless yourself with a booking. You will love it!
So we should continue ahead with it. If it's not too much trouble note that what I'm introducing here is an essential bit by bit strategy. I have excluded all the correspondences for the chakras, the why's and hows, logical and primary data + all the little uncommon subtleties as it will be a book. Now that I’m writing this blog, be that as it may, this is an incredible spot to begin:
- Clear your crystals and gems - I suggest smudging it with sage, rest it overnight in a bowl of salt (with no water), or hold it in clean water from a stream or tap water for 5 minutes.
- Express your expectation - ensure your healing stone is clear. It has your goals in arrangement with the healing properties of the stone you are utilizing.
- Create some ambiance or sacred space for yourself where you won’t be disturbed for at least 20 min. Have some relaxing or new age music on, light some safe candles, burn a little bit of incense or diffuse some essential oils, have a comfy spot to lie down.
- Lay your crystals and gems out by your side: 1 for each of the 7 main chakras in their color-coordinated order. An inexpensive Chakra balancing set like these works great (& you can use the code New5off to save 5%). Also include a grounding healing stone: my favorite is a nice shiny black tourmaline chunk. You can also use smokey quartz. Some people like to use hematite. Others prefer loadstone; your preference. Oh yeah! Have a glass of water nearby for later as well.
- Lie down & place your grounding healing stone between your feet, just six inches below your feet; this is considered our Earth Star Chakra (technically not 1 of the main chakras but known as a “transpersonal chakra“). This is going to be the 1st crystal you place & the last crystal you’re going to take off
- Sit unobtrusively with your healing stone and express your goal a few times, either in your mind or so anyone can hear. You will naturally know when your crystals and gems are charged, you may feel a vibration originating from it, or you may very well realize it is finished.
- Then continue placing the rest of your Chakra balancing stones, placing the corresponding stone directly over each of your 7 chakras. You can use a chart like the 1 on the right to determine approximately where each chakra is located.
- Chakra balancing can be as short as 15 minutes or you can go for half an hour or more…whatever feels comfortable. Your goal here is to get active with it. Beginning with the root chakra & moving up, visualize each chakra, 1 at a time; each colored chakra spinning, a nice healthy balanced spin, not wobbly…All while focusing on what the chakra represents & corresponds to.
- You don’t want to see dark patches or heavy black shadows or a chord coming from the chakra. That means there might be some attachments there, debris…stank junk needing to be cleared out. That’s a sign that chakra needs more focused attention & remedies.
- Your mental focus at this time should be on the positive attributes of that Chakra balancing. Focus on dissolving any physical problems or any emotional blockages, seeing them visually dissolving away. If you’re not very visual, then feel the problems & blockages dissolving. Sense what it would feel like to be free of those attachments! Imagine what it would be like to be so happy that all those issues are gone.
- Once you’ve completed clearing all 7 main chakras, you can begin to end the session with grounding. This is a critical step. PLEASE don’t skip it!
- The purpose of grounding is to make sure you feel stable & centered; well-grounded to Mother Earth. So, at the end of any chakra session, leave that earth star chakra stone (just below your feet) in place for no less than 5 minutes…or maybe even 10 minutes if you’re feeling really kind of floaty-flighty.
- Also do some relaxing grounding breaths with slow deep breathing. Now, go ahead & drink your glass of water while you’re still seated to further help ground yourself. If after 10 or 15 minutes you still feel out of sorts, pick up the grounding healing stone & carry it with you until you start to normalize & you eventually will.
Chakra balancing is a way to manifest your desires. Wearing crystals and gems will raise your vibration and further pull in your goals to you; the most ideal approach to wear crystals and gems is with adornments in light of the fact that the healing stones will contact your skin.
It is because of the energy that they store in them during the formation. These stones carry universal energy that is present in every piece of this universe and helps you in Chakra balancing.
We at Trucrystals source each of our stones from known and ethical mines that we personally know. We go through each of the stones in our shop to make sure they carry energy that can be used in the various healing processes and many other mindfulness programs.
We offer beautifully crafted Chakra balancing sets that gives you an unlimited source of energy round the clock. Check out our entire collections and start the journey of healing. Make sure your healing starts here!
Happy buying and happy healing!